Commission status: CLOSED (waiting list is full).
I will be available for commissions in April. The following info will be updated when I reopen:
February commission info
Here’s are two examples of half body portrait commissions (colored lineart):
- Digital-only: 80 Euro
- Weapon or pet: + 25 Euro
- Signed print: + 15 Euro
Prices include VAT + shipping.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your full name and address (I’m required to put this on the invoice, it will not be used for anything else, unless you wish to receive a signed print, see #3).
- Your Paypal email if you have one. If you do not have a Paypal account, the invoice will be mailed to your correspondence email and you can make a payment using a debit or credit card, through Paypal but without a Paypal account.
- Specify whether you’d like digital-only (80 Euro incl. VAT) or digital + print (95 Euro incl. VAT and shipping). The print is 20x30cm (approximately 8″x12″) and will have a small signature in the bottom right corner. I can add Track & Trace for 8.55 Euro extra.
- A spell effect, prop, weapon or companion pet can be added for ~25 Euro (price depends on complexity).
- Include visual and/or written references of the character you’d like me to portray. Describe their personality in one sentence or a few words. If any elements are important to you (tattoos, scars, jewelry, etc.) please let me know. Pose and expression will be left up to my artistic interpretation.
- Any questions you may have 🙂
Some important notes:
- I won’t draw complex backgrounds, face-covering headpieces, real life people or pet portraits, or NSFW art.
- Prices are including VAT and international shipping (only applicable to prints).
- When your commission is accepted, you will receive an email confirmation and a Paypal invoice.
- When your commission is added to the waiting list, you will receive an email with your place in the queue and an invoice by the time I’m ready to begin working on your portrait.
- These commissions have a quick turn around time, therefore payment must be completed within 24 hours or your commission slot will go to someone else. Please be on top of your email 🙂
- By commissioning me you agree to trust me with artistic license.
- I do not accept any cancellations or refunds, as I will start working on your commission almost immediately.
- Once the commission is completed you may request minimal edits, such as color corrections.
- You will receive a high-res PNG for personal use and a low-res watermarked JPEG to share online.
- Prints will be shipped within 5 business days. International shipping typically takes 4-19 business days, not taking into account any delays due to local (weather) conditions and customs procedures.
- The customer is responsible for any import duties or fees.
~Kim | Frenone
Terms & Conditions
By commissioning me, you automatically agree to my T&C.