- Enamel pin commissions
- Professional work
- Book (cover) illustrations
Currently not accepting:
- Personal commissions (portraits, tattoo designs etc.)
- Any an all design work.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your name and country
- Important details such as the number of illustrations, the style, subject/theme, size/dimensions, deadline, license (intended usage).
- A creative brief including any visual and/or written references to help me understand what you need and the style you are looking for. Please include examples of my work that you particularly like, if you want something similar.
- Your budget.
If we come to an agreement, I’ll need additional information such as your billing address, paypal email (of bankoverschrijving voor Nederlandse cliënten).
Some important notes:
- Individuals who commission me for professional work: if you want me to provide the agreement for us both to sign, please let me know.
- Prices are excluding VAT and shipping (when applicable).
- I do not accept rush commissions and I do not keep a waiting list.
- By commissioning me you acknowledge that you are familiar with my art style and agree to trust me with artistic license.
- By default I offer two rounds of revisions: 1) before approval of the sketch 2) upon nearing completion. Additional revisions are an added charge.
Terms & Conditions
By commissioning me, you automatically agree to my T&C.