Thank you for your support in January! With your help I was able to create:
- 3 wallpapers
- 1 twitter banner
- 1 coloring page
- 4 process videos
- 1 process gif
- 1 step-by-step tutorial
- 2 playing cards (Thrall and Lady Liadrin)
- 3 PSD’s
- 8 brushes I used to create both the wallpaper and the playing cards
- 2x 8cm glossy vinyl stickers
- Signed print of the Fantasy Library wallpaper
- Bonus: Alexstrasza sticker art wallpaper, banner and process steps from December
Reward Links & Passwords
You can download your tier rewards with the password that has been sent to you via Patron Message. If the password isn’t working, try typing it instead of copy-pasting. That should do the trick 😉 The download link expires on March 14, 2018.
Zip-files are located within the folder. They may not be visible right away, but will be once Dropbox finishes syncing.
Digital Art downloads
January goodies will be shipped on or before February 14.
- $15 + $50: 2x 8cm glossy vinyl stickers (Ysera & Alexstrasza).
- $35 + $50: signed 20x30cm prints (Fantasy Library), Playing cards and 14x21cm prints of Lady Liadrin and Thrall.
Thanks again for your support!
- 5 Euro off on all orders over 10 Euro. Coupon code can be found here.
Illustrate or design an original custom emoji for Discord. For optimal emoji resolution, make sure it is 128×128 pixels in size, but keep in mind that it’ll be resized to 32×32.
This month’s challenge is also a little contest and you can enter as many times as you want! Simply post your art in the (public) art-challenge channel on Discord to enter. This contest is open to everyone.
The artist behind the winning emote is awarded a 1-year Lazy Nezumi Pro License (if you already have a license, or use an operating system or software that’s imcompatible, you can choose to receive $35 store credit or $25 in your Paypal account).
You may only submit your own original art. It must be new. If you submit someone else’s art you are disqualified.
All artists will be asked for permission to add your emote to my Discord server. This is not required and saying no will not lower your chances of winning. If you do give permission, you will continue to keep all rights to the art. It’s important to note that custom emojis can ONLY be used in the server they were uploaded on, and you are free to reupload or reuse the art elsewhere (it’s yours after all).